Andrew was hugely busy at this year's Conservative Party Conference, meeting activists from across the country, appearing on panels and the media, speaking with colleagues about issues he is working on, and meeting international visitors.
Here are some highlights:
- Across the three days Andrew spent time visiting the stands of various organisations, including those representing the Falkland Islands and Gibraltar, to demonstrate his continuing support for them
- On the Monday evening, Andrew addressed a reception of FOTBOT, the Friends of the British Overseas Territories
- On the Tuesday, Andrew appeared on Tom Harwood's show on GB News, to discuss his campaign to have the National Anthem sung at the end of Conference, an idea which Conservative Party Chairman Oliver Dowden described as "splendid" later in the day
- Andrew met with the Deputy Ambassador of the Netherlands to discusss ways in which Anglo-Dutch relations can be strengthened
- Andrew spoke on a panel organised by the Heritage Foundation, in partnership with the TaxPayers' Alliance and Institute for Economic Affairs about the UK's Foreign Policy after Brexit